meeting up for a cup of coffee

Forums Health Insurance meeting up for a cup of coffee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jioptret
    Participant

I’m looking for a girl who’s interested in meeting up for a cup of coffee and a chat. I’m not looking for anything serious, but I would love to meet someone new and have a nice time. I would love to hear from you if you’re interested!

anthonydrowow
    Participant

I’m not really a fan of dating sites. I was never really that into the idea of meeting people online, and I also don’t have time to go out and meet new people in person. But some people like it! I know there are plenty of people who find their significant others through dating apps and websites, so if that’s your thing, then more power to you!

archybows
    Participant

I use https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/adultfriendfinder and it’s great! I found a girl there, and we’ve been talking for two months now. I just go on there, talk about my desires, and find a girl who seems interested. We talk for a while and then meet up. If we hit it off well enough, we’ll hook up or just keep chatting online. It’s really easy to get what you want on this site—you don’t have to worry about being rejected or anything like that!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.